Have you ever imagined that you have robotic pool cleaner to clean your pool? If you own a pool or are planning to have one, you are well aware of how vital it is to keep its water clean and healthy. If you don’t maintain your backyard pool regularly, its water will quickly turn from sparkling to a hideous eyesore. On top of that, it will be unsafe for people to swim in.
But if you’re like most pool owners, you probably don’t have all the time in the world to clean everything. Fortunately, a robot pool vacuum is here to the rescue. This little machine works without human intervention and automates some of the most wearing aspects of pool upkeep. Hence, it will save you numerous hours every week, as well as the frustrations that come with cleaning it.
Robotic pool cleaner vacuum has evolved massively. The majority of these devices have taken the smart route. You can now control and monitor them through a dedicated app. Some apps even analyze the water chemistry of your pool. With that in mind, let’s take a quick look at some time-saving smart robovac apps that can help take care of the job for you.
MyDolphin app is very user-friendly. Plus, you’ll have fun using it! You can easily pair and quickly connect your Dolphin robot pool cleaner to your Android or iOS gadgets. After pairing, the app enables you to create a customized cleaning program. On top of that, you’ll be able to select the cleaning mode that fits your needs.
This app has a feature for manual navigation. When you choose this, you can drive and maneuver your bot to certain areas of your swimming pool. It’s like having a virtual joystick at the palm of your hands. If you want a more realistic yet playful experience, try switching it to Tilt Mode.
MyDolphin app serves as your Dolphin robovac’s command center. It has a dashboard where you’ll see detailed information regarding the cleaning cycle you currently have. Moreover, there are buttons for initiating cleaning modes, manual drive, weekly timers, and so much more. And the best thing about it is that the entire family can get involved in your pool care.
Following are the features of robotic pool cleaner:
- Weekly timer. The planning system lets you create a customized cleaning schedule for your Dolphin robotic pool cleaner. You can set it to work per hour or day.
- Manual navigation. By manually maneuvering your device in specific areas, you’ll be able to wash hard-to-reach places of your pool more swiftly and effectively.
- Clean modes. MyDolphin app comes with several cleaning modes to meet your needs. These include regular mode, fast mode, floor only, and water line.
The Aquabot RC app works with the Aquabot Elite Pro by connecting it through Bluetooth. This means that you will be able to control your device from just about anywhere. The app features five screens, each of which can help you unlock the premium potential of your robotic pool cleaner:
- Home screen. This shows the name of your cleaner and allows you to turn it on and off. Likewise, it contains the operation time of your unit, signal strength, and the delayed start option.
- Manual control screen. It allows you to change the direction of your Aquabot, from forward to backward. You can even rotate it clockwise or counterclockwise for quick cleaning of areas that require little touch-ups.
- Alert screen. The screen will let you know if there are problems with your robot. Hence, you can diagnose it right away without guessing what’s going on with it.
- Product information screen. It displays the product info, including the power supply and app version.
- Settings screen. The last page is where you can set the delayed start and operation time options that you see on the home screen. Here you can also set work intervals, pool shape, and pool surface to tailor the Aquabot to your cleaning requirements.
For a small app, the Aquabot RC packs a lot of power. With its help, you will be able to easily personalize robotic pool cleaner to your specific pool needs. And all you have to do is press a simple button.
Hayward AquaVac Connect
The Hayward AquaVac Connect gives you the power to control and monitor your robotic pool cleaner at home or even when you’re on the go. Any pool maintenance you can do at home, you can now do anywhere. With this app, you can access all the advanced settings and control features of the AquaVac robotic pool cleaner you will connect to it.
Some of these features include the following:
- Omni-directional remote control
- Weekly cleaning scheduling
- Customized night light show
- Spot clean function
- Maintenance and diagnostic information
By following a few simple steps, the AquaVac app lets you control your device smartly, resulting in a much more enjoyable weekly pool maintenance. Robotic pool cleaner will make your life easier by doing cleaning your pool efficiently in no time.
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.