Protect Your Digital Life with Free Backup Software AOMEI Backupper Standard
Have you ever suffered from the hard drive failures, system crashes and invaded viruses in your daily and working life? It must be disagreeable if you deleted your Windows folders by accident, lost the important data due to the hard drive failures and the Windows operating system was unable to boot when your system crashed. We are working and living in the digital life, which is surrounding by computers and smart phones. Then the data loss could happen anywhere and anytime.
Overview of AOMEI Backupper Standard
Owing to the complex commerce procedures and ever-increasing amount, the threatens from data of system glitches, natural disasters, security vulnerabilities and uncertain man-made catastrophes, more and more companies and users are trying to find professional and reliable backup software to protect their valuable data and sensitive information. Here in this article, we would like to introduce the easiest and backup software AOMEI Backupper.
AOMEI Backupper offers a completely free secure backup solution for PC and laptop users based on the previous versions. Incorporating all the outstanding features in the past versions, the newly added feature of feedback tool, which let you easily contact us with one-click. Windows users also could edit the tasks that don’t have any backup image file in the last version of AOMEI Backupper Standard. With just several clicks in the freeware, you can handle the backup and restore techniques even you are novice, which were once only acquirable for professional experts. AOMEI Backupper Standard is a beneficial and no-cost backup solution for the basic Windows users.
AOMEI Backupper Standard Setup and Interface
We have tested AOMEI Backupper Standard 4.5.1 on a Windows 7 desktop. Developed by the easiest backup service provider, the installation process and setup are so easy that new novice can deal with it quickly. Opened it with the desktop icon automatically created, you can enter the main interface. There are five main columns buttons. With single word for every button, everyone can understand the main functions. Every main features with brief descriptions, it helps to get know of them.
The Main Features of AOMEI Backupper
- System Backup: supports to make a backup of the whole operating system including the system reserve partition and settings;
- Disk Backup: backup the entire disk to make a double insurance for the data on it;
- Partition Backup: backup one or more partitions to keep important data safe;
- File Backup: backup specific files or folders, and simultaneously multiple files on the network drive;
- File Sync: manual or real time synchronize files and folders between two different places;
- Dissimilar hardware restore: restore an image from one computer to another with different hardware;
- Selective file restore: restore specific files back instead all of them to save time;
- Flexible clone: clone disk to a smaller one or vice versa makes it easy to move data;
- System Clone: directly migrate OS from HDD to SSD or HDD without unlocking;
- Encrypt image: give a password to image file in case of unauthorized access;
- Compress image: compress image to a smaller one to save storage space;
- Email Notification: provide Hotmail server, Gmail server, AOMEI server [paid] and custom server [paid] SMTP modes;
- Partition/volume clone: give an exact copy to basic partition or dynamic volume for data transfer.
The Benefits of AOMEI Backupper
- Easy: AOMEI Backupper provides the easiest backup and restore solution for Windows users to rescue system failure and data loss. Both novice and profession could find the most available features according to their demands.
- Safe: AOMEI Backupper pays much attentions to the data security as well. The value is to protect data and system from all disasters
The Editions of AOMEI Backupper
AOMEI Backupper currently is available in five different editions which mainly differ in functionality and availability. Compare and choose the right edition based on OS and needs. AOMEI Backupper Standard is free backup software while AOMEI Backupper Professional contains all features of AOMEI Backupper Standard and supports event-triggered scheduled backups, real-time sync files/folders, system clone, universal restore as well as provides merge images, backup scheme, file filter settings, UEFI boot and GPT disk backup. Ideally suited for the medium and small business, AOMEI Backupper Technician supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(all editions) and Microsoft Windows Server 2003 /2003 R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/Windows Home Server (WHS) 2011 and Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011.