Well, one of the last things that we had to carry out that was still being picked up as an issue with Google PageSpeed testing was that we had to Remove Query Strings From Static Resources.
So, as their original guide was so good, we took another look at Kinsta and we found a full guide on what to do for this exact issue.
In their guide, you are given a few options to carry out to fix the issue. You can use Plugins or if you are happy with WordPress code, you can add to the functions.php file.
The guide is available by using the link below:
We carried out the proposed changes using the code as we try to keep plugins to a minimum where possible on our blog. We carried this out and there it was, the Remove Query Strings From Static Resources had completely gone:
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.