Last updated on September 25th, 2021 at 08:53 pm
Read Time:1 Minute, 22 Second
Notepad++ has now been upgraded to version 7.0
You can download this latest version by clicking the download button below:
Notepad++ v7 new features and bug-fixes:
- x64 build available.
- Fix the DLL Hijacking Vulnerability of previous versions (by updating NSIS to v3.0).
- Auto-updater improvement: periodical check can be disable via auto-update prompt dialog.
- Installer enhancement: Check if Notepad++ is running and ask the user to close it before continue.
- Enhancement: add conflict detection to Shortcut Mapper.
- Fix auto-completion on XML comment <!– comment –> and <?xml> tag bug.
- Fix file saving crash which can be reproduced through a specific way to save file.
- Fix a crash issue while UDL’s user keyword list is too long.
- Fix HDPI issues for some components (task list, margins and shortcut mapper).
- Add a new feature(optional) : Close the last document will quit Notepad++.
- Add more Change Case variants (Title Case, Sentence case, iVERT cASE, rANdOm caSe).
- Add Open file & open containing folder commands on selected file/folder name in text content.
- Add Search on Internet command on selected word(s) in text content.
- Add Scroll Tab Bar with mouse wheel capacity.
- Add commands for moving the current file tab Forward/Backward.
- Fix bug of monitoring not working for files under root.
- Ruby is supported by Function List.
- Added new option: Enable scrolling beyond last line.
- Add an option to restore old behaviour (open files in folder) while folder being dropped.
We will shortly be working on a clean MSI installer for this release so be sure to check back here for more information.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
Join 6,258 other subscribers.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.