PuTTy Beta 0.67 Released
The ever popular SSH and Telnet utility PuTTy has received a beta update taking it up to beta 0.67.
You can download the new version using the download button below:
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
The changes in this new version are:
- Security fix: a buffer overrun in the old-style SCP protocol when receiving the header of each file downloaded from the server is fixed. See vuln-pscp-sink-sscanf.
- Windows PuTTY now sets its process ACL more restrictively, in an attempt to defend against malicious other processes reading sensitive data out of its memory.
- Assorted other robustness fixes for crashes and memory leaks.
- We have started using Authenticode to sign our Windows executables and installer.