First of all you will need to download the offline installer from the download location below:
Then you can create to distribution package in Configuration Manager and the silent command line that you need to use is:
wlsetup-all.exe /AppSelect:MovieMaker /NOToolbarCEIP /NOhomepage /Nolaunch /NOMU /nosearch /q
These command parameters each mean the following:
- /AppSelect:MovieMaker – install just the movie maker app from the installer
- /NOToolbarCEIP – do not install the toolbar
- /NOhomepage – do not change my homepage
- /Nolaunch – do not launch the program on completion
- /NOMU – do not run Windows Updates
- /nosearch – do not change my default search engine
- /q – run the installer silently
If you need a detection method for this, you can use the root executable file for Movie Maker which should sit in the %programfiles% location under the Photo Gallery folder.
If you have any comments or questions about this guide, please feel free to use our comments system below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?