Filezilla Client 3.21.0 Released
FileZilla Client 3.21.0 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Fixed a string format vulnerability introduced in 3.20.0-rc1 when listing directories using SFTP
- SFTP: Added support for AES-GCM ciphers as implemented in OpenSSH
- OS X: Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab can now be used to switch forward and backward between opened tabs
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Reduced time between TCP keepalive packets to 15 minutes on supporting platforms
- Fixed saving of directory listing filters with an attribute condition
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our Disqus system below.