We have now uploaded the Microsoft Teams MSI Installer.
This will allow you to easily and quickly deploy Microsoft Teams through systems like System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Group Policy, WDS and Windows Updates using System Center Update Publisher (SCUP).
You can grab the download by hitting the Download button further below on this page.
MSI Installer Instructions
If you want to run the MSI installers as silent, then you can use the following command:
msiexec.exe /i "msi-installer.msi" /q /norestart
MSI Installer Properties:
- msiexec.exe – this starts the MSI installer engine
- /i – this tells the msiexec.exe to run an install
- "msi-installer.msi" – filename of the MSI installer
- /q – tells the msiexec.exe to run as silent
- /norestart – tells the msiexec.exe to not allow an automatic restart after installation completion
|Last Updated||8th March 2020|
|Join Us on Social Media|
Click the buttons below to download
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?