We have now uploaded the Microsoft Teams MSI Installer.
This will allow you to easily and quickly deploy Microsoft Teams through systems like System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Group Policy, WDS and Windows Updates using System Center Update Publisher (SCUP).
You can grab the download by hitting the Download button further below on this page.
MSI Installer Instructions
If you want to run the MSI installers as silent, then you can use the following command:
msiexec.exe /i "msi-installer.msi" /q /norestart
MSI Installer Properties:
- msiexec.exe – this starts the MSI installer engine
- /i – this tells the msiexec.exe to run an install
- "msi-installer.msi" – filename of the MSI installer
- /q – tells the msiexec.exe to run as silent
- /norestart – tells the msiexec.exe to not allow an automatic restart after installation completion
|Last Updated||6th July 2019|
|Join Us on Social Media|
Enter your email address below and click the Subscribe button to receive email notifications about new and exciting downloads available through our website at https://www.techygeekshome.com
You will also receive notifications about new technical guides, latest news and MSI installer downloads that are available through our blog here at https://blog.techygeekshome.info
We will not spam you and we will not pass on any of your details to anyone else. We tend to post new content once or twice a week.
You can unsubscribe any time you like.