As always, you can download the executable file but if you want the MSI files so that you can load it into your Configuration Manager Software Catalog or deploy via Group Policy, then you can download them from our site right here.
The update is also now available to import through System Center Update Publisher (SCUP) so you can inject it into your WSUS or Configuration Manager systems.
You can download the MSI installers for Adobe Flash (ActiveX, Plugin, PPAPI) by using our MSI Downloader tool:
Download Adobe Flash Player MSI Package
MSI Downloader Tool
RSS Feed for Updates
You can connect to our SourceForge RSS feed to get immediate notification of any Adobe Flash Player MSI Installer updates that are made available. Just click the link below and use your favourite RSS feed reader!
If you are unfamiliar with MSI silent installations, you can use the parameters as per below to push out a variety of different installations – great for Group Policy or Configuration Manager push outs.
If you want to run the MSI installers as completely silent, then you can use the following command:
msiexec.exe /i "MSIinstaller.msi" /q /norestart
If you want to run the MSI installers as automated but displayed to the end user, then you can use the following command:
msiexec.exe /i "MSIinstaller.msi" /passive /norestart
- msiexec.exe – this starts the MSI installer engine
- /i – this tells the msiexec.exe to run an install
- “MSIinstaller.msi” – filename of the MSI installer
- /q – tells the msiexec.exe to run as silent
- /passive – tells the msiexec.exe to run as automated but display to end user
- /norestart – tells the msiexec.exe to not allow an automatic restart after installation completion
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?