As always, you can download the executable file but if you want the MSI files so that you can load it into your Configuration Manager Software Catalog or deploy via Group Policy, then you can download them from our site right here.
The update is also now available to import through System Center Update Publisher (SCUP) so you can inject it into your WSUS or Configuration Manager systems.
You can the download the MSI installers for Adobe Flash (ActiveX, Plugin, PPAPI) by clicking the button link below:
Download Adobe Flash Player MSI Package
If you are unfamiliar with MSI silent installations, you can use the parameters as per below to push out a variety of different installations – great for Group Policy or Configuration Manager push outs.
If you want to run the MSI installers as completely silent, then you can use the following command:
msiexec.exe /i “MSIinstaller.msi” /q /norestart
If you want to run the MSI installers as automated but displayed to the end user, then you can use the following command:
msiexec.exe /i “MSIinstaller.msi” /passive /norestart
- msiexec.exe – this starts the MSI installer engine
- /i – this tells the msiexec.exe to run an install
- “MSIinstaller.msi” – filename of the MSI installer
- /q – tells the msiexec.exe to run as silent
- /passive – tells the msiexec.exe to run as automated but display to end user
- /norestart – tells the msiexec.exe to not allow an automatic restart after installation completion
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our newsletter and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.