If you have started a task sequence in Configuration Manager and you hit a problem, the last thing you want to do is to have to go through the reboot process back into Windows PE.
So, if you want to just restart the task sequence without rebooting, carry out the following steps:
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
- Press F8 to bring up the command prompt (which will also stop the computer automatically rebooting
- Run the following command: X:\smsb\ini\386\TsBootShell.exe
You should now find that your task sequence has restarted.
If you have any questions or feedback on this guide, please feel free to leave us a comment below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.