Exchange – Hide Contacts from Address Book
If you have mail contacts in your Exchange environment then you may want to hide them from your global address book if you are using them as forwarders.
To do this, open up Exchange Management Shell (EMS) and run the following command:
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
Get-MailContact -OrganizationalUnit "ADOU" | Set-MailContact -hiddenfromaddresslistsenabled $true
- “ADOU” = Organisational Unit
- $true = set all contacts to hidden (change to $false to un-hide)
This will set all the mail contacts within the stated Active Directory Organisation Unit to hidden and will not show in your global address book.
If you have any questions or feedback on this guide, please leave us a message below.