Exchange – Get Dynamic Distribution Group Individual Members Email Addresses
If you are using Exchange in our organisation and have dynamic distribution groups, you may want to get all the information about the individual users within these distribution groups and also list their email addresses.
To do this, open up an Exchange Management Shell console and run the following script:
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
$group = Get-DynamicDistributionGroup –identity “yourDL”
Get-Recipient –RecipientPreviewFilter $group.RecipientFilter | select name,primarysmtpaddress | Export-CSV C:yourdl.csv
- “yourDL” = The name of the dynamic distribution group that you want to get the information for
- C:yourdl.csv = the location where you want to export the CSV file to
This will now export to CSV the name and primary SMTP address of each member of this distribution group.
If you have any questions or feedback on this guide, please feel free to leave us a comment below using our Disqus system.