Exchange – Export Contacts to PST using Powershell
If you want to export a users set of contacts from Exchange directly into a PST file using Powershell, then you can run this command using Exchange Management Shell (EMS):
export-mailbox -id User1 -includefolders 'contacts' -pstfolderpath C:User1.pst
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
- User1 = the mailbox that you want to export from
- C:User1.pst = the PST filename where you want to export to
If you have any questions or feedback on this guide, please feel free to leave us a message below using our Disqus system.