Notepad++ has now been upgraded to version 7.0
You can download this latest version by clicking the download button below:
Notepad++ v7 new features and bug-fixes:
- x64 build available.
- Fix the DLL Hijacking Vulnerability of previous versions (by updating NSIS to v3.0).
- Auto-updater improvement: periodical check can be disable via auto-update prompt dialog.
- Installer enhancement: Check if Notepad++ is running and ask the user to close it before continue.
- Enhancement: add conflict detection to Shortcut Mapper.
- Fix auto-completion on XML comment <!– comment –> and <?xml> tag bug.
- Fix file saving crash which can be reproduced through a specific way to save file.
- Fix a crash issue while UDL’s user keyword list is too long.
- Fix HDPI issues for some components (task list, margins and shortcut mapper).
- Add a new feature(optional) : Close the last document will quit Notepad++.
- Add more Change Case variants (Title Case, Sentence case, iVERT cASE, rANdOm caSe).
- Add Open file & open containing folder commands on selected file/folder name in text content.
- Add Search on Internet command on selected word(s) in text content.
- Add Scroll Tab Bar with mouse wheel capacity.
- Add commands for moving the current file tab Forward/Backward.
- Fix bug of monitoring not working for files under root.
- Ruby is supported by Function List.
- Added new option: Enable scrolling beyond last line.
- Add an option to restore old behaviour (open files in folder) while folder being dropped.
We will shortly be working on a clean MSI installer for this release so be sure to check back here for more information.
Enter your email address below and click the Subscribe button to receive email notifications about new and exciting downloads available through our website at https://www.techygeekshome.com
You will also receive notifications about new technical guides, latest news and MSI installer downloads that are available through our blog here at https://blog.techygeekshome.info
We will not spam you and we will not pass on any of your details to anyone else. We tend to post new content once or twice a week.
You can unsubscribe any time you like.