SCCM – Apple iOS 10 Update for Configuration Manager 1606
This update adds the following platforms to the supported platforms list for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1606:
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Microsoft Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
- All iOS 10 iPhone or iPod Touch devices
- All iOS 10 iPad devices
These iOS 10 devices may be targeted as client platforms for features such as Application Deployment, Compliance Settings, and Company Resource Access.
After you install this update, the Supported Platforms tab of policy settings has an All iOS 10 iPhone or iPod Touch devices option in the iPhone category and an All iOS 10 iPad devices option in the iPad category.
Policies that previously had the root category (iPhone or iPad) selected now have iOS 10 automatically selected together with all earlier iOS versions. Previously, when individual iOS versions, such as All iOS 7 IPad devices, were selected but the corresponding top level category was not selected, the policies did not automatically have iOS 10 selected.
Update information for System Center Configuration Manager, version 1606
This update is available for installation in the Updates and Servicing node of the Configuration Manager console if the following conditions are true:
- The Configuration Manager environment uses Microsoft Intune for hybrid mobile device management
- Update Rollup 1 for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1606 is installed