FileZilla Client 3.21.0 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Fixed a string format vulnerability introduced in 3.20.0-rc1 when listing directories using SFTP
- SFTP: Added support for AES-GCM ciphers as implemented in OpenSSH
- OS X: Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab can now be used to switch forward and backward between opened tabs
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Reduced time between TCP keepalive packets to 15 minutes on supporting platforms
- Fixed saving of directory listing filters with an attribute condition
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our comments system below.
Enter your email address below and click the Subscribe button to receive email notifications about new and exciting downloads available through our website at https://www.techygeekshome.com
You will also receive notifications about new technical guides, latest news and MSI installer downloads that are available through our blog here at https://blog.techygeekshome.info
We will not spam you and we will not pass on any of your details to anyone else. We tend to post new content once or twice a week.
You can unsubscribe any time you like.