Last updated on September 25th, 2021 at 08:54 pm
FileZilla Client 3.21.0 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Fixed a string format vulnerability introduced in 3.20.0-rc1 when listing directories using SFTP
- SFTP: Added support for AES-GCM ciphers as implemented in OpenSSH
- OS X: Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab can now be used to switch forward and backward between opened tabs
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Reduced time between TCP keepalive packets to 15 minutes on supporting platforms
- Fixed saving of directory listing filters with an attribute condition
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our comments system below.
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.