FileZilla Client 3.20.0 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Display error message if entering a non-existing path on local file search
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.6.1 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/)
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fixed regression introduced in 3.19.0-rc1, reconnecting again uses the last used remote directory instead of the initial default remote directory
- Fixed crash if creating a new site via the bookmarks dialog
- Queuing remote directories for transfer no longer exits comparison mode
- Fixed a rare crash using FTP over TLS if the control connection fails at the same time the data connection gets established
- Entering invalid regular expressions in filter and search conditions now shows an error message
- Fixed title of search dialog
- Stricter certificate chain validation to supplement the Tofu model
- *nix: Fix initial size of Site Manager dialog with some GTK versions
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our comments system below.
Enter your email address below and click the Subscribe button to receive email notifications about new and exciting downloads available through our website at https://www.techygeekshome.com
You will also receive notifications about new technical guides, latest news and MSI installer downloads that are available through our blog here at https://blog.techygeekshome.info
We will not spam you and we will not pass on any of your details to anyone else. We tend to post new content once or twice a week.
You can unsubscribe any time you like.