FileZilla Client 3.20.0 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Display error message if entering a non-existing path on local file search
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.6.1 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/)
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fixed regression introduced in 3.19.0-rc1, reconnecting again uses the last used remote directory instead of the initial default remote directory
- Fixed crash if creating a new site via the bookmarks dialog
- Queuing remote directories for transfer no longer exits comparison mode
- Fixed a rare crash using FTP over TLS if the control connection fails at the same time the data connection gets established
- Entering invalid regular expressions in filter and search conditions now shows an error message
- Fixed title of search dialog
- Stricter certificate chain validation to supplement the Tofu model
- *nix: Fix initial size of Site Manager dialog with some GTK versions
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our comments system below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?