FileZilla Client 3.20.0 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Display error message if entering a non-existing path on local file search
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.6.1 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/)
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fixed regression introduced in 3.19.0-rc1, reconnecting again uses the last used remote directory instead of the initial default remote directory
- Fixed crash if creating a new site via the bookmarks dialog
- Queuing remote directories for transfer no longer exits comparison mode
- Fixed a rare crash using FTP over TLS if the control connection fails at the same time the data connection gets established
- Entering invalid regular expressions in filter and search conditions now shows an error message
- Fixed title of search dialog
- Stricter certificate chain validation to supplement the Tofu model
- *nix: Fix initial size of Site Manager dialog with some GTK versions
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our comments system below.