Mimecast have now released version 6.1.1396.14780 of their Outlook Client.
This version of the MSO client now provides the following:
- Single Sign On authentication.
- New intuitive Quick Search experience.
- Mimecast Quick Search bar now available under the Outlook search bar in Outlook 2013 onwards.
- Significant performance improvements to the Continuity workflow.
- Changes to data storgae locations.
- %appdata% > Message and attachments cache.
- %programdata% > Local database file and logs.
- Applied Application Settings are now reflected in the logs.
- Improvements to navigation using the Tab key.
- Improvements to right-click behavior with attachments.
- BCC addresses added by Worksite/iManage Work will now be ignored.
msiexec.exe /i “MSOInstall.msi” /passive /norestart
What this will do is to firstly run the installer, then the /passive will show a basic user interface without user interaction, but will stop and show the error if, for example, Outlook is still open. The /norestart is fairly simple – this will ensure that your client machine does not automatically restart itself.
To download the latest version 6.1.1396.14780 of the MSO client for both x86 and x64 versions of Outlook, you can click the link below to visit our downloads archive:
If you have any comments on this new release, please use our comments system below.
Enter your email address below and click the Subscribe button to receive email notifications about new and exciting downloads available through our website at https://www.techygeekshome.com
You will also receive notifications about new technical guides, latest news and MSI installer downloads that are available through our blog here at https://blog.techygeekshome.info
We will not spam you and we will not pass on any of your details to anyone else. We tend to post new content once or twice a week.
You can unsubscribe any time you like.