Apple have now released another update to their iOS software taking it up to version 9.0.2.
The official bug fix list states that this update fixes the following:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app mobile data usage
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud Backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
- Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
- Improves the stability of Podcasts
All you need to do to run the update is to go into your Settings, click General and then click Software Update.
If you have any feedback on this update, then please feel free to leave us a message below using our comments system.