Last updated on April 17th, 2023 at 12:13 am
Apple have now released another update to their iOS software taking it up to version 9.0.2.
The official bug fix list states that this update fixes the following:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app mobile data usage
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud Backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
- Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
- Improves the stability of Podcasts
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.