- Support for Microsoft Click-To-Run installations
- Support for Office 365 Outlook ProPlus
- Support for Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Mimecast for Outlook now uses the main Mimecast API
- Support for 2-Step Authentication (Coming soon)
- Support for Revoke Authentication (Coming soon)
- Log files will now be appended should the service restart unexpectedly
- Cursor is now automatically focused on the Text field when Search views are opened
- Support for message sensitivity during Continuity
- Large File Send messages can now be extended up to the full remaining retention period of the message
Fixes from previous releases
- Embedded images in the body of a Large File Send email were shown as attachments
- Calendar appointments were sometimes being de-duplicated incorrectly
- Improvements to primary mailbox detection
- Improvements to installation with various Outlook language packs
- Support for ‘Send As’ with Secure Messaging
- Resolved an issue relating to permissions when attaching large files from network locations
- Various performance improvements.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?