- Support for Microsoft Click-To-Run installations
- Support for Office 365 Outlook ProPlus
- Support for Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Mimecast for Outlook now uses the main Mimecast API
- Support for 2-Step Authentication (Coming soon)
- Support for Revoke Authentication (Coming soon)
- Log files will now be appended should the service restart unexpectedly
- Cursor is now automatically focused on the Text field when Search views are opened
- Support for message sensitivity during Continuity
- Large File Send messages can now be extended up to the full remaining retention period of the message
Fixes from previous releases
- Embedded images in the body of a Large File Send email were shown as attachments
- Calendar appointments were sometimes being de-duplicated incorrectly
- Improvements to primary mailbox detection
- Improvements to installation with various Outlook language packs
- Support for ‘Send As’ with Secure Messaging
- Resolved an issue relating to permissions when attaching large files from network locations
- Various performance improvements.
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.