This is a re-post of a guide that we posted about two years ago, but this happened to us again this
week so thought it would be good to share again…
We ran into an issue where our newly created folders and runbooks in Orchestrator were not showing up in our SCCM (MDT) Execute Runbooks task sequence.
We started to run some checks and found out that these folders and runbooks were not showing up in Orchestrator Web Console either, although all previous ones were showing.
After much frustration, we came across a simple fix….
If you have this issue, login to your SQL server where your Orchestrator database sits and run the following query on the database:
TRUNCATE TABLE [Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.Internal].AuthorizationCache
Once you have run this query on your Orchestrator database, fresh your Web Console and if required, your Configuration Manager Console and you should now see all your newly created folders and runbooks.
If you have any questions or comments on this post, then please feel free to leave a message using our comments system below.
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.