How to reset your HP LaserJet P2015 to Factory Default Settings
If you have a HP LaserJet P2015 printer and you need to reset it to factory settings, maybe to remove the statically set IP address for example, you should carry out the following steps.
Step by Step Guide
- First, you need to turn the printer off
- Hold down on the Go button (the green button) on the control panel on the printer for around five seconds
- Release the Go button and your HP Laserjet P2015 will now revert back at the factory default settings
Should you have any questions about this guide, please feel free to leave a comment below using our comments system.
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter