Last updated on March 30th, 2023 at 05:41 pm
Read Time:1 Minute, 5 Second
FileZilla Client 184.108.40.206 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Fixed wording of some error messages when using FTP over TLS
- Display subject alternative names in certificate verification dialog
- If re-editing multiple files already being edited, add a checkbox to apply action to all selected file
Bug fixes and minor changes:
- Editing the same local file multiple times no longer results in an error message
- Display SHA-256 fingerprints in certificate verification dialog, no longer display MD5 fingerprints.
- Disable insecure RC4 algorithm in FTP over TLS
- *nix: Fix assertion when opening the file exists dialog on some multi-display systems
- Deleting items in the Site Manager now correctly upates the right-hand side of the dialog
- Dragging items in the Site Manager no longer makes the default port appear in the port input box
- OS X: Multi-line text edit controls no longer act like rich-text edit controls and no longer perform quote substitution
- Fix a crash if a keyfile has been configured for SFTP and this file has become missing or corrupted
- *nix, OS X: Fix permissions on files uploaded via SFTP
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our comments system below.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
Join 6,258 other subscribers.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.