FileZilla Client 18.104.22.168 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Fixed wording of some error messages when using FTP over TLS
- Display subject alternative names in certificate verification dialog
- If re-editing multiple files already being edited, add a checkbox to apply action to all selected file
Bug fixes and minor changes:
- Editing the same local file multiple times no longer results in an error message
- Display SHA-256 fingerprints in certificate verification dialog, no longer display MD5 fingerprints.
- Disable insecure RC4 algorithm in FTP over TLS
- *nix: Fix assertion when opening the file exists dialog on some multi-display systems
- Deleting items in the Site Manager now correctly upates the right-hand side of the dialog
- Dragging items in the Site Manager no longer makes the default port appear in the port input box
- OS X: Multi-line text edit controls no longer act like rich-text edit controls and no longer perform quote substitution
- Fix a crash if a keyfile has been configured for SFTP and this file has become missing or corrupted
- *nix, OS X: Fix permissions on files uploaded via SFTP
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our comments system below.
Enter your email address below and click the Subscribe button to receive email notifications about new and exciting downloads available through our website at https://www.techygeekshome.com
You will also receive notifications about new technical guides, latest news and MSI installer downloads that are available through our blog here at https://blog.techygeekshome.info
We will not spam you and we will not pass on any of your details to anyone else. We tend to post new content once or twice a week.
You can unsubscribe any time you like.