Filezilla Client 220.127.116.11 has been released and you can now download the latest version from the download button below.
- Fixed wording of some error messages when using FTP over TLS
- Display subject alternative names in certificate verification dialog
- If re-editing multiple files already being edited, add a checkbox to apply action to all selected file
Bug fixes and minor changes:
- Editing the same local file multiple times no longer results in an error message
- Display SHA-256 fingerprints in certificate verification dialog, no longer display MD5 fingerprints.
- Disable insecure RC4 algorithm in FTP over TLS
- *nix: Fix assertion when opening the file exists dialog on some multi-display systems
- Deleting items in the Site Manager now correctly upates the right-hand side of the dialog
- Dragging items in the Site Manager no longer makes the default port appear in the port input box
- OS X: Multi-line text edit controls no longer act like rich-text edit controls and no longer perform quote substitution
- Fix a crash if a keyfile has been configured for SFTP and this file has become missing or corrupted
- *nix, OS X: Fix permissions on files uploaded via SFTP
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use our comments system below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?