Last updated on March 19th, 2023 at 05:09 pm
Microsoft have released a new version of Remote Desktop Connection Manager taking the latest release up to version 2.7.
New features included in this new release include:
- Virtual machine connect-to-console support
- Smart groups
- Support for credential encryption with certificates
- Windows 8 remote action support
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Windows Server 10 Technical Preview
If you have any comments on this, please use our comments system below.
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.