Microsoft have released a new version of Remote Desktop Connection Manager taking the latest release up to version 2.7.
New features included in this new release include:
- Virtual machine connect-to-console support
- Smart groups
- Support for credential encryption with certificates
- Windows 8 remote action support
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Windows Server 10 Technical Preview
If you have any comments on this, please use our comments system below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?