Microsoft have released a new version of Remote Desktop Connection Manager taking the latest release up to version 2.7.
New features included in this new release include:
- Virtual machine connect-to-console support
- Smart groups
- Support for credential encryption with certificates
- Windows 8 remote action support
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Windows Server 10 Technical Preview
If you have any comments on this, please use our comments system below.