ImgWater v1.0 Released
UPDATE: ImgWater v1.1 is now available – click the Downloads button above to obtain
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
We are pleased to announce the released of ImgWater v1.0.
This is a new product release and is designed to allow you to import an image, type your text watermark and then save the image with your watermark embedded in it.
As always, this is a freeware utility and you can download it using the button below. Instructions are also provided on this page.
To use this utility, you first need to import the image that you want to watermark. So, once you have downloaded and opened the utility, click on the Import Image button to open a file browser and import your image.
Once you have opened your image, dependant upon the size, you may get the scroll bars on the bottom and right of the preview panels to move around your image.
Now you can see your imported image in the preview pane, you should use the tool strip to select your options for your watermark. You should select the following:
- Enter your watermark text in the text area
- Select whether you want your watermark at the top or bottom of your image
- Select the opacity from the drop down menu – 25% or 50% is usually a good watermark setting
- Click the Font button on the menu bar to change your font, size and colour of text