Microsoft have released Update 1 for their Visual Studio 2013 product.
Microsoft state on their download page, “This update is the latest in a cumulative series of feature additions and bug fixes for Visual Studio 2013.
Periodic updates enable us to enhance and expand Visual Studio more frequently to support the latest software development innovations for building and managing modern apps.”
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 2 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard disk drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
The update should be delivered to your machine through Windows Update, however, you can download the installation file from the link below: