Nitro PDF Serial Number Collection using SCCM
As a follow on to our previous post about using SCCM to collection Autodesk serial number information, we mentioned that we also had the ability to use this same function to collect serial number information for NitroPDF.
If you use exactly the same process as in the Autodesk guide, but using the below text file for the configuration.mof, you will be able to also collect NitroPDF serial numbers and product information.
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
This extension to your configuration.mof file will cover the following products:
- Nitro PDF Professional 7 x86
- Nitro PDF Professional 7 x64
- Nitro PDF Professional 8 x86
- Nitro PDF Professional 8 x64
- Nitro PDF Professional 9 x86
- Nitro PDF Professional 9 x64
HOW DO I CREATE THE SSRS REPORT
We have now created a guide that will help you to create your SSRS reports based on the data that this guide will pull into the Configuration Manager database.
You can access this guide by clicking the link below:
If you have any questions or feedback about this post, or if you would like us to create any queries for you, please go ahead and leave us a message below in the comments section and we will get back to you as quick as we can.