Autodesk Products Serial Number Reporting Script Update Version 4.1 – Major Release
We have made some major updates to our Autodesk products serial number reporting script which should fix all of the reporting issues that some people have seen. It also includes a large amount of additional languages and products.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE INCLUDED?
The list of Autodesk products that this Configuration Item script will now report back to your SCCM database are the following:
- AutoCAD 2000 – 2014
- AutoCAD LT 2000 – 2014
- Autodesk P&ID – 2012 – 2014
- Autodesk Architecture – 2012 – 2014
- Autodesk Mechanical – 2012 – 2014
- Autodesk Building Systems – 2012 – 2014
- Autodesk Inventor – 2012 – 2014
- Autodesk Plant 3D – 2012 – 2014
- Autodesk Civil 3D – 2012 – 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD OEM – 2012 – 2014
- AutoCAD – English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Polish / Hungarian / Czech / Russian / Brazilian Portuguese / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Japanese
- AutoCAD LT – English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Polish / Hungarian / Czech / Russian / Brazilian Portuguese / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Japanese
- Autodesk P&ID – English
- Autodesk Architecture – English
- Autodesk Mechanical – English
- Autodesk Building Systems – English
- Autodesk Inventor – English
- Autodesk Plant 3D – English
- Autodesk Civil 3D – English
- Autodesk AutoCAD OEM – English
- Key Name (registry location of serial)
- Product Name
- Release Version
- Serial Number
- Standalone Network Type
The updated script can be downloaded from the link below:
Full our full step by step guide on setting this up using SCCM 2012, please click the link below:
The file that you will download on this page is just the script that is used for the Configuration Item and this can be used to replace your current (or you can add as a new) CI in SCCM.
If you have any problems with this, please feel free to leave a comment.