How to Sysprep a Windows 7 Machine Ready for WDS Capture
Once I had created the custom image, I needed to then capture it using Sysprep and WDS capture boot image. To do this is very simple.
These may also help you...
- How to Mass Unfollow on Instagram Online
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Evaluation Product Keys
- How to Mass Unfollow Everyone on Twitter
Firstly, you need to ensure that you have your WDS environment setup and working fully and that you also have a capture boot image ready to use via the F12 (PXE boot) method.
Once this is in place, you can load up your capture machine (I’d recommend using a virtual machine at all times to capture a generic hardware image) and then run Sysprep on it ready for the capture.
To do this, follow the steps below:
Run the Sysprep program from:
You should then see a dialogue box pop up and you should ensure that you use the following settings:
- Enter System Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE)
- Tick the Generalize box
- Shutdown as your Shutdown Options