Our custom images are quick large so I had purchased some large USB sticks to fit everything on, including our huge library of drivers to cover all of our worldwide sites and their various makes and models.
To do this, the best method I have found is the following:
On a Windows machine with the Configuration Manager Console installed, do the following:
- Insert a USB stick (up to 32GB)
- Run the diskpart program
- Type list disk – this will give you a list of disks attached to your machine
- Identify the disk number of the USB stick you have plugged in
- Type select disk # (# being the number identified as being your USB stick)
- Type clean to completely format the drive
- Type create primary partition
- Type select partition 1
- Type format fs=ntfs quick (note the quick part or else the format will take hours!)
- Type active
- Type assign
- Type exit
Enter your email address below and click the Subscribe button to receive email notifications about new and exciting downloads available through our website at https://www.techygeekshome.com
You will also receive notifications about new technical guides, latest news and MSI installer downloads that are available through our blog here at https://blog.techygeekshome.info
We will not spam you and we will not pass on any of your details to anyone else. We tend to post new content once or twice a week.
You can unsubscribe any time you like.