I ran into an issue today where my newly created folders and runbooks in Orchestrator were not showing up in my SCCM (MDT) Execute Runbooks task sequence.
I started to run some checks and found out that these folders and runbooks were not showing up in my Orchestrator Web Console either, although all my previous ones were showing.
After much frustration, I came across a simple fix….
TRUNCATE TABLE [Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.Internal].AuthorizationCache
Once you have run this query on your Orchestrator database, fresh your Web Console and if required, your Configuration Manager Console and you should now see all your newly created folders and runbooks.
If you want to be notified when we post more quality guides like this one, sign up to our free subscription service and you will receive an email when a new post is live.
No need to worry, we will not be filling your inbox with spam and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.