Last updated on September 25th, 2021 at 09:30 pm
I ran into an issue today where my newly created folders and runbooks in Orchestrator were not showing up in my SCCM (MDT) Execute Runbooks task sequence.
I started to run some checks and found out that these folders and runbooks were not showing up in my Orchestrator Web Console either, although all my previous ones were showing.
After much frustration, I came across a simple fix….
If you have this issue, login to your SQL server where your Orchestrator database sits and run the following query on the database:
TRUNCATE TABLE [Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.Internal].AuthorizationCache
Once you have run this query on your Orchestrator database, fresh your Web Console and if required, your Configuration Manager Console and you should now see all your newly created folders and runbooks.