F1 2016 is released on 19th August (in the UK) for the Playstation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
The makers have introduced some new exciting features to try and make it as realistic as possible including:
- Incentives for playing Free Practice and not just skipping straight to qualy
- Formation laps to warm up your tires ready for the race
- Select your helmet and number which will stay with you throughout your career
- Manual race starts and clutch control
- Penalties for jump starts and speeding in the pit lane
- Strategy setups
- Safety and virtual safety cars
- Research and development
- Multiplayer online championships
You can see a trailer for this upcoming game below:
We are really looking forward to this game release and if you want to play online with us – just add your gamer tag below (we are on Xbox One!) and we will add you!