Apple iTunes & App Store Refunds
So, what I’ve done is just buy a new iPad Air 2, however, this is stupid and what if you are not stupid? You would obviously just want a refund. But how? below you will find the steps you need to take in order to get a refund once you have made a purchase from the app store.
First thing you need to know is that Apple usually only let you get a refund within 90 days of purchase although this may change between different apps.
- Start iTunes on computer
- Click on your name at the top and from the drop down select “Account Info” option
- Type in your password when asked
- Click “See All” under your “Purchase History”
- Find the item you want a refund for then click on “Report a Problem”
- You will be redirected to Apple’s website
- Sign in and follow the process
- Click on the “Refund” option and give a good reason why you want the refund